Our Cleaning Protocols
We are committed to keeping you safe and healthy. You will find important information below about our cleaning protocols.
Our cleaning protocols:
We’re strictly following the recommendations by the CDC and the local and national health departments. We want to make sure that we provide the safest environment for all of our patients and staff.
- We change the sheets after each patient and launder them after each use.
- We use the same system for sanitizing linens that hospitals use. Our laundry service uses ozone, a water purifier that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria and destroys viruses, mold, mildew and other contaminants leaving our linens completely sanitized. It’s “green” and safe for the environment.
- We are frequently cleaning high touch areas after each patient, including the waiting room, treatment rooms, treatment tables, bolsters, door handles, light switches, table and counter tops, chairs and other surfaces that come in regular contact with patients.
- We clean the bathroom after each use.
- We also have a thorough cleaning of the whole clinic each week.
- We diffuse essential oils to purify the air.
- We have medical grade filters in all the treatment rooms, herbal pharmacy, and reception area.
- Our staff regularly washes their hands prior and after each treatment session.
- We ask our staff to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- All staff is required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including wearing a face mask.
- Practitioners follows Clean Needle Technique (CNT) Protocols.
- All acupuncture needles are single use only and are disposed of after each use.
- Practitioners sterilizes all cupping cups after each use.
- Practitioners cleans and sanitizes all reusable equipment after each use.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Thank you so much for being a part of our Little Sage family! We look forward to seeing you in the clinic!
2800 Pacific Ave, Suite A
Long Beach, CA 90806
Tuesday 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm