East Asian Medicine
East Asian Medicine is a complete medical system that originated over 2,500 years ago. East Asian Medicine is a holistic approach that treats the whole person for a wide variety of medical conditions. East Asian medicine refers to methods that come from different countries such as China, Japan and Korea. East Asian Medicine includes Traditional Chinese Medicine.
East Asian Medicine
The goal of East Asian Medicine is to bring the body into a healthy state of balance. East Asian Medicine addresses the underlying cause of disease and not just the signs. It encompasses a variety of treatment methods including acupuncture, moxibustion, and herbal medicine.
East Asian Medicine can treat every individual and member of the family—from infants to teens and from young adults to seniors. Acupuncture has been recognized by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of conditions. Commonly treated diseases and conditions using acupuncture and East Asian Medicine include, but are not limited to:
- Disorders of the bones, muscles, joints and nerves such as muscle spasms, muscle pain, sprains, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, low back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sciatica, headaches, migraines
- Respiratory disorders like cold, flu, asthma, allergies, rhinitis
- Gastro-intestinal disorders such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, peptic ulcers, gastritis, IBS, ulcerative colitis
- Gynecological disorders such as irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, amenorrhea, hormonal problems, menopause
- Circulatory disorders such as hypertension and hypotension
- Sleep and stress disorders
- Depression and anxiety
There are many more conditions that can be treated by acupuncture and East Asian Medicine. Please contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss your specific health condition.
2800 Pacific Ave, Suite A
Long Beach, CA 90806
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesdays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Saturdays (NEW!) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Start your journey to optimal health. Nourish your Little Sage and unlock your potential to heal the body. Enter your information below to subscribe to our newsletter. We’ll send you a mix of health and wellness tips; encouragement and musings; as well as updates and offerings. We’ll never share or sell your information. Unsubscribe anytime.